We run our own webhost through a dedicated server and let people lease its power for their own webhosting needs, obviously we cant let you use it for whatever you want so I've laid out some basic rules if you choose to use our server.
1.0) Users are prohibited from uploading.
- 1.1) Any sort of malware like viruses or RAT's (Remote Administrative Trojan) if you think its a false positive attach a virustotal link.
- 1.2) Copyrighted software, music, films ect.
- 1.3) Anything mentioned in 4.0-4.3.
2.0) Users are prohibited from using the server for.
- 2.1) Any sort of bot intended for the purpose of causing damage or harassing people. Which includes (E-mail bombers and other various spambots)
- 2.2) Using the servers bandwidth for the purpose of attacking users with DoS or DDoS attacks.
- 2.3) Hosting websites that promote illegal activity such as (Markets selling illegal good/services, websites that promote terrorism or anything similar)
ShareX or Images File Uploading
We are quite lenient about what our users can host but we still need to abide under EU laws, and for that reason, we have listed a few restrictions below which we expect all of our users to read and agree to.
3.0) For the sake of easy file managment and compatible you will only upload images and videos in the following formats.
4.0) We do allow our users to upload NSFW content including (Pornagraphic content, gore, ect.) just as long as it does not contain.
- 4.1) Minors (So anything that has a participant under the age of 18)
- 4.2) Shotacon or Lolicon (Since it is illegal in some countries)
- 4.3) Content that contain Rape or Violence.
While we don't plan to sell or misuse the data we have about our users we do want to disclose what we log when you visit "curi0us.cc" or any of its aforementioned domains.
5.0) Just by visiting out websites you aggree that we log infomation about the following.
POST requests when uploading any files.
- The IP address and ASN of your incoming connection.
- A timestamp.
- Infomation about what browser you're using.
- Conversations through the live chat.
- The directory in which you are attempting to access.
Configurations and software
We plan to sell configurations, software subscriptions, etc. This is why we created these rules.
6.0) If you purchase our products, you must agree to these terms and conditions.
- 6.1)It is forbidden to "leak", share with anyone, disclose what you have purchased and downloaded from the private section.
- 6.2)We are not responsible for the quality of our products or the damage that may be caused by using them.
- 6.3)You get a subscription and updates together, as well as the duration of support for your product coincides with the duration of the purchased subscription.
We expect all of our users/visitors to abide by our terms, if we feel that you are in violaion of one of terms you will have your service either restricted or terminated.
Last Updated 22/06/19